Gtaonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gtaonline

Infinity Roleplaying forum! (Read the rules)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faction needs an leader!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Titus
Admin
Admin
Titus

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Faction needs an leader! Empty
PostSubject: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:10 am

Name (IG):
Age(IG):
Why do you want to join FBI:
Ever got arrested:
Why:
Where do you live(RL)

1-10
Findings things out:
Driving:
getting away:

Story(no story you cant join)
tell your story from young (in gta sa):

FBI DOES NOT SHOOT AROUND
You need atleast 2 weeks experience of being an cop (our server or another server)
Back to top Go down
Luka
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 8:40 pm

i am leader anyways hereand im admin even

Name (IG):Luka_Bozic
Age(IG):30
Why do you want to join FBI:cause i am good and like to catch the robbers
Ever got arrested:no
Why:----
Where do you live(RL):Libya

1-10
Findings things out:9
Driving:10
getting away:10

story:
when i was small my dad got killed by a gang of robbers. i always wanted them died. but never killed them so now when im grown up i want to cathc all those robbers.i will kill them if needed.i am trained!
Back to top Go down
Titus
Admin
Admin
Titus

PostSubject: Re: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:52 pm

"i will kill them if needed."

First of all. Tell me what does the fbi do as an faction in los santos? Do they shoot around killing people?

Answer that and tell me what do you think that fbi does. If your even close i will think about it.

And like ive sayd. Admins and players are equal, so it doesnt matter if your an admin or an player. same chances of getting to fbi, we just need an guy who knows his job.

And put some effort to the application. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:13 pm

1.whats efort?

what does the FBI do?
when they recive a call of murder or any violence they turn on the siren and rush to it. first they say throw you wepon and put your hands up they warn them 2 times if he doesnt we (FBI) shoot at the suspect.
they will get ranks and if they be good the will be promoted.
we will make roadblocks at streetraces and where is needed we will not kill around civilians we will ony kill SUSPECTS.the fbi will be trained good some wont join some will only the trained will they will get a badge number. they will choose
all fbi soldiers will have training days.so they can kill the strong suspects that are better then police.

regards Luka
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Pinder
Admin
Admin
Ryan_Pinder

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:43 pm

Luka is applying for everything lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luka
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 7:51 pm

so am i the leader now so i can make topics? i rly want to be Neutral Exclamation
Back to top Go down
NovaVenta

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: deleted   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:31 pm

delted

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titus
Admin
Admin
Titus

PostSubject: Re: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:28 pm

Luka is not getting any family. He has applied for too many factions, We are not giving him anything, atleast yet.
Back to top Go down
Rick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:59 pm

Name (IG):Vinnie_Sinistra
Age(IG):32
Why do you want to join FBI:Wanna investigate the crimes on the street and make sure no one is scared on the streets
Ever got arrested:yno
Why:/
Where do you live(RL)Belgium

1-10
Findings things out:9
Driving:8
getting away:8

Story(no story you cant join)Mendez wants to lead the Fbi and make the streets good for living.
In his young years he was an Rabbit but now he came back as an Wolf.
tell your story from young (in gta sa):It all started when his Parents got murderd he was really angry.
He was just 12 years.
Than an Unknown man came to him and told him that he will get reveange of the kills on ure Parents.
It seems to be an Organistation that killed his Parents.
Then the unknown man is the Leader off the Hitman Agency an strong and careless murder organisation.

There Motto is: It's Not Personal "Just Business"

I was invited in that Agency but it nothing for me so i decide to stop and left it all behind so i thought to take the Scums who kills my parents .

Find them as an Officer of the Law a.K.a Fbi Director

PENDING. The admins will discuss about this. Looking good tho!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction needs an leader!   Faction needs an leader! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction needs an leader!
Page 1 of 1