Gtaonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gtaonline

Infinity Roleplaying forum! (Read the rules)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best player of the server so far award

Go down 
4 posters

Who is the best player in the server so far?
Ryan_Pinder
The best player of the server so far award Vote_lcap13%The best player of the server so far award Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Reno_Crolla
The best player of the server so far award Vote_lcap0%The best player of the server so far award Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Titus_Scalisi
The best player of the server so far award Vote_lcap38%The best player of the server so far award Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Mitchell_Bouwman
The best player of the server so far award Vote_lcap0%The best player of the server so far award Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Owen_Jinks
 0% [ 0 ]
luka_bozic
 0% [ 0 ]
John_Quence
The best player of the server so far award Vote_lcap13%The best player of the server so far award Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Michael_Montana
The best player of the server so far award Vote_lcap38%The best player of the server so far award Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Tony_Hiro
 0% [ 0 ]
Bogi_Marinov
 0% [ 0 ]
Roy_McRave
 0% [ 0 ]
Luigi_Lavini
 0% [ 0 ]
Aidan_Pinder
 0% [ 0 ]
Eddie_Brock
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Ryan_Pinder
Admin
Admin
Ryan_Pinder

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-10-27

The best player of the server so far award Empty
PostSubject: The best player of the server so far award   The best player of the server so far award Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:34 pm

VOTE!!
VOTE!!
VOTE!! for who you think is the best player in the server overall so far someone who helps you out when your fucked and that sort of shit VOTE!!

king king king king king king king king king king king king king king king

P.S If your not on list PM me ill add you to the list.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eddie_Brock
Eddie_Brock

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The best player of the server so far award   The best player of the server so far award Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:22 pm

I've placed my Vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Titus
Admin
Admin
Titus

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The best player of the server so far award   The best player of the server so far award Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:24 pm

Ive given my vote:)
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Pinder
Admin
Admin
Ryan_Pinder

PostSubject: Re: The best player of the server so far award   The best player of the server so far award Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:28 pm

Its close we need more voters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marko_Beducci1
Marko_Beducci1

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The best player of the server so far award   The best player of the server so far award Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:06 pm

Wheres my name ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Pinder
Admin
Admin
Ryan_Pinder

PostSubject: Re: The best player of the server so far award   The best player of the server so far award Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:17 pm

My site admin powers are definately gone i cant edit the poll anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
Marko_Beducci1
Marko_Beducci1

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The best player of the server so far award   The best player of the server so far award Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:27 pm

Myn also Wierd ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best player of the server so far award   The best player of the server so far award Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best player of the server so far award
Page 1 of 1