Gtaonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gtaonline

Infinity Roleplaying forum! (Read the rules)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Report] Mitchell_Bouwman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie_Brock
Eddie_Brock

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-05

[Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Empty
PostSubject: [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman   [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:10 pm

I like Mitchell, He is a great RPer. But i think he is over the top with Admin Rights. Ryan's joypad messed up so he swerved and hit them or something, He told them numerous times. THey arrested him and charged him and eveerything and he said "Mitchell Dont be an idiot stop abusing" Then Mitch kicked him for stupid reasons.

Name of person they did something wrong to: Ryan_Pinder
What do u think what we need to do: Punish for admin abuse
Screen:[Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Sa-mp-005
Back to top Go down
Mitchell_Bouwman
Admin
Admin
Mitchell_Bouwman

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman   [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:16 pm

NON-RP: He was cuffed by hands and feets by Owen and me and he runs away.

Admin disrespect: Always saying 'Michelle' very anoing! (Ask Owen he hates it too) He did it when i kicked him before he was kicked for admin disrescpect, next time i kicked again because he was going say i was a bad rp'er and a bad admin and Michelle again, fucked me off.
- Look in the map of text with all early text.

Cop disrespect: He was fucking my friend Owen off for NON-RP, and me for bad admin and NON-RP'ing.

- Sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtaonline.nl
Ryan_Pinder
Admin
Admin
Ryan_Pinder

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman   [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:17 pm

Right i told everyone in game my joypad was pretty fucked up i had just bought 18k's worth of weapons then my joypad fucks up near a cop they start shouting like n00bs i say "my joypad fucked up again" their reply was "not good enough" they then take away my guns i bought for 18k and give me a ticket i drive away and ignore them and i get kicked for admin disrespect Owen and Mitchell did it i want my 18k back, and lol you say i was gonna call you a bad admin but the fact is I didnt the only person who agrees with what you say is Owen all the other people in game thought it was wrong.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Eddie_Brock
Eddie_Brock

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman   [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 11:00 pm

I have removed this Report because i like Mitch too much:P

Naw, I misunderstood, and i like Mitch too much:P
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Pinder
Admin
Admin
Ryan_Pinder

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman   [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:04 pm

WTF!! He was good now hes being a n00b. Mad
Back to top Go down
Ryan_Pinder
Admin
Admin
Ryan_Pinder

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman   [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 2:55 pm

I forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman   [Report] Mitchell_Bouwman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Report] Mitchell_Bouwman
Page 1 of 1